Friday 17 April 2020

Taskmaster

Yesterday for taskmaster we had to stack as many items as we could in alphabetical order with A at the bottom and Z at the top ( if we made it to Z ) with out our stack toppling over, I managed to get to Z with out my stack toppling over.
 I found it tricky to find something for Y,X,Q and V,
I enjoyed blogging it and taking lots of photos,
Here is a list of the things I used in my stack:


A- apron
B- book
C-cushion
D- dark chocolate block
E-eraser
F- fork
G-gloves
H-hat
I-ice cream container
J-jandel
K-keys
L-ladle
M-magazine
N-newspaper
O- oxo cube
P-paper
Q-quinoa
R-recycling
S-sock
T-tissue
U-underwear
V-violet colored pencil
W- watermelon seed
X- x ray
Y- yellow hair tie (thanks to my sister)
Z-ziplock bag

11 comments:

  1. Hola Ciara,
    Your alphabet stack is great. I would not have thought of quinoa. Did your family help you with this?
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola Mrs Naden,
      Yes my family did help me with Q,V,U and Y.
      Ma Te Wa
      Ciara

      Delete
  2. Coming up with the last few with you was fun. Your reaction every time you added an item was so funny. Thanks for including us in your task.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Ciara,
    Wow! That is some stack you made there! Great work! I was wondering what you would find for the tricky letters like Q, X Z.
    I have been thinking about what I have in my house and I would find it tricky to find those 3.
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. luckly we had Quinoa!
      Ma Te Wa
      Ciara

      Delete
  4. Wow! That is a fun task, I'm going to have try it. Love your photo of the huge stack!
    Mrs Swider

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Great work Ciara and whanau. Good on you for including your whanau Ciara. I can just imagine your excited face as you got to the finish. Out of all of the tricky letters which was the hardest??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mrs B!
      Thank you for commenting on my blog :)
      Out of all the tricky letters I think the trickiest was Q,
      it was really fun!
      Ma Te Wa
      Ciara

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.