Wednesday 8 September 2021

Project rocket video

 The other day after I made the brainstorm my family and I went on a walk to a park and attempted to launch the baking soda and vinegar rocket. We brought all the materials to the park and set everything up. The rocket launched about half a metre into the air. We figured out why it didn't launch higher, it was because the cork wasn't long enough so it didn't build enough pressure for it to go higher. Next time I will get a longer cork.

Here is a video of the rocket launching:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.