Thursday 26 March 2020

Lego Challenges

Day 1: Today I started the 30 day lego challenge so i did yesterdays as well as today's so tomorrow will be day 3 if you get confused. Today we had to do a roller coaster and for day 2 we had to do a rocket.Here are my creations.
I found it tricky to find the right pieces for the rocket.
I found it easy to add all the little cars on the roller coaster.
Left of the page is the "color coaster" and right of the page is the "mini rocket".







   
Day 3: For the lego challenges today I had to build a Lego house.I enjoyed adding plants and tree's to the garden of the house,I found it tricky to find the right wall pieces,next time I would add more furniture,
Day 4: today I had to build a movie set based on star wars.I enjoyed positioning the figures in the scene.I found it tricky to find the right pieces for the rocks and sand.next time i would make the base bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Ciara,
    These are great. Which part of the Lego challenges did you find easy? Which part was tricky? How long did it take you to do each one?
    I've just added another button to our class site. You can make a quiz for Stuff and send it to them. You might like to post your quiz on here too.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talofa Mrs Naden!
      thats good i will check the new button out.
      thank you for commenting on my blog
      Ma Te Wa
      Ciara

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.