Wednesday 22 July 2020

Report Writing

This week we were Unpacking reports ( taking them into bits ). We got into pairs and were given a level 3 report about lions, we cut it up and put it into paragraphs that made sense. This was the order they were supposed to go: Title, classification, description, habitat and dynamic fact. We sorted them into these paragraphs on a colored piece of paper and highlighted the mistakes.

I enjoyed resorting the paragraphs and highlighting the mistakes,
I found it tricky to put them in the right order,
Next time I would change the order they were in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.