Wednesday 13 May 2020

Yucky bugs

Today for enviroschools we had to create a yucky bug out of things we have in our home, I made worms,I used: pink ribbon for the worms, black marker for the worms eyes and pieces of cardboard for the bark.
I enjoyed making my worms,
I found it tricky to place the bark on the worms without messing it up,
Next time I would change the color of my worms because they are a little to red,
here are some WOW facts I learnt:
Ants eat bird poop off your deck,
Cockroaches can be good,
there are these little bugs that eat weeds

1 comment:

  1. Hyvää päivää Ciara,
    You have been very creative making worms with things from home. What WOW facts did you learn whilst you watched the video? Maybe you could write them in your reflection and udate your blog.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.