Wednesday 9 December 2020

What Christmas Means to me

 Last week we had to write what christmas means to us so Mrs Naden could send them to the news paper because they wanted to find out what kids thought of christmas. I think that the actual joy of christmas comes from giving rather than getting.

here is what I wrote:


What christmas means to me…

Christmas is a happy time,

To share with family and friends.

It's a time for love, joy and giving a gift,

And maybe getting one too.

It is a time to celebrate, have fun and enjoy,

So Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.