Friday 14 February 2020

My Profile



Hi i’m Ciara, i go to St Mary's school and i am in year 6. I live with my Mum Dad little brother and little sister, I am the oldest child in my family, i have a cat called Nachos but sometimes we call her “ Nacho kitty’’ or “ kitty meow’’ 

 I enjoy doing arts and crafts, T ball, Swimming and Singing. My goals for this year are to improve in my maths and reading. This year I will challenge myself to reading 100 books. I love baking and I am obsessed with tiny things. My favorite foods are pizza, chocolate cake, sushi and more!

 This year I am looking forward to camp and finding out who the young vinnies leaders are. I might do an exam for singing to get to the next level. Someone who inspires me is Charlotte Church, she is a famous singer and her voice is like an angels. Thanks for reading my posts.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading all your blog posts, Ciara, and learning about the things you find interesting and exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogging and I will always keep going

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.