Friday 28 February 2020

My Learning Goals 2020

These are my 2020 learning goals, we chose Religious education goal, Social goal, Learning disposition goal and Academic goal. For our learning disposition goal we had to choose who we want to be more like, we chose from the Maori people who first came to Tairawhiti their names were Paoa an innovator, Henehakirirangi a risk taker, Kahutuanui a collaborator, Hineakua a self regulator and finally Kiwa a thinker. I chose Henehakirirangi because I need to take more risks with my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.