Tuesday 22 September 2020

Great Places to go in Gisborne Book Creator

 Today for Cybersmart We listed all the tools that we use to create stuff. We had to think of five places you could go to in the holidays that you don't have to pay to go to. Then we had to pick one of the tools that were on the board, I chose book creator. Then I put my five things that I picked on my book and put some information about them.

I enjoyed making the book creator,

I found it tricky to write the things about the places,

Next time I would change the backgrounds,

Here is my book creator:



3 comments:

  1. Ni hao Ciara,
    Was it hard to choose only 5? Are there others you could have added?
    Tomorrow I can show you how to embed your book rather than putting your pages on slides.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ciara,
    these look like really great things to do in the holidays. Did you manage to publish your Book Creator. Did you add any audio to it? It would be good to see that on your blog too.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great information about each place Ciara. It makes me want to visit them all. We have so many interesting places to visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.