Wednesday 2 September 2020

Sacrament Word Wall

For the last two days we have been making Sacrament word wall gifs. We have got a wall in our class that has lots of words that relate to the Sacraments. Mrs Naden made a doc and we had to get a buddy. She put words that relate to the sacraments and we had to put them in alphabetical order. I did it with Selina. Then we had to find the definition and put it in our own words. Then it was time to jazz it up! We changed the fonts and put it on a google slide. Then we turned the slides into a gif. I enjoyed making the slides with Selina. I found it tricky to find the definitions. I hope you enjoy!

Here is the gif:



2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ciara and Selina. I actually learnt quite a bit from your gifs. Very informative and eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Mama,
      we learnt alot from researching about these things too.
      Thank you for commenting on my blog!
      Ma te wa
      Ciara

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.