Tuesday 22 September 2020

Maori Dictionary

 This week is Te reo Maori week so we used this cool site called Book creator to make Maori dictionary's. We had to choose a topic, I chose to do mine on shapes. Then we had to find the Maori words and correct pronunciation then we had to make a book with the english word and then the Maori word. Then we had to do a voice over of the pronunciation and put it in the book. We had to try make the reader interact with the book e.g turning the page or clicking the play button.

I enjoyed making the book on book creator,

I found it tricky to use a lot of tools to make the reader interact with the book,

Next time I could make each page more interesting,

Here is my book:



 

1 comment:

  1. Ni hao Ciara,
    It's great to see you are thinking of how your reader will interact with your book. Tomorrow I will show you how to embed your book so your readers can hear your Māori pronounciation.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.