Wednesday 14 October 2020

Pop art

 Today for Cybersmart we were recreating Andy Warhol's famous pop art work. We had to take a selfie of ourselves and change the colours of it on Lunapic, Lunapic is a photo editor, some of my favorite filters were dreaming, floating, Picasso and smoke. After we changed the colours we had to put it on a google drawing and make a collage. Here is the link if you want to use Lunapic too: https://www4.lunapic.com/editor/ I found it easy to change the colours of the photo, I found it tricky to fit all the photos in the collage, Next time I would take a photo in a place with a plain background. 

Here is my pop art:



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ciara,
    Your pop art is very effective because it is so colourful.
    Maybe you could explain who Andy Warhol was. Then you could update your blog.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.