Thursday 15 October 2020

Service Poster

 This term our value is service, so this week we had a challenge. The challenge was to make a poster about service. We could include a bible quote for service, a synonym for service and what service looks like, feels like, and sounds like. I did mine on paper. I put the maori word for service and ways that you could show service. 

I enjoyed making the poster and adding all the little details,

I found it tricky to find out what the maori word for service is,

Next time I would add a little more colour to the background,

Here is my poster: 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.