Wednesday 17 June 2020

Corpus Christi

We are learning about Corpus Christi and Transubstantiation,
Corpus Christi is latin and means: The feast of Christ,
Transubstantiation means: turning the Eucharist (bread and wine)  into Jesus’s body and blood,
We did a google drawing to explain what transubstantiation means

I enjoyed making my google drawing and learning about Corpus Christi,

I found it tricky to spell transubstantiation right,
My digital learning object shows I can use google drawings to explain,
Next time i would use a different image for the Eucharist,


2 comments:

  1. Ciara!
    Wow your slide is so eye catching. You are the winner of the challenge - please some and see me on Thursday for your prize.
    Well done for completing the challenge by finding the definition of transubstantiation.
    God bless,
    Miss Steele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slav Ciara,
    Your definitions are very clear. The Holy Spirit comes down during transubstantiation. Maybe you could tell your readers what the priest is doing when this happens and update your blog.
    Your Google Drawings always blow me away. They are so easy to read and eye-catching - well done.
    Mā te wā,
    Mrs Naden

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.