Friday 12 June 2020

Flexi Physics

WALT- combine sources of information with developing confidence to identify, form and express ideas.
This week we have been learning about gravity and how it affects us, we read a book called the chicken affect, We also read an article about gravity.
We did some experiments with Dropper Poppers and boinks,
We had to fill in a google slide of our experiments,

I enjoyed filling it in,
I found it tricky to embed the screenshots onto my blog,
Next time I would change the font in my google slide,
My digital learning object shows I can use google slides


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.