Tuesday 9 June 2020

Trinity Sunday

On Sunday it was Trinity Sunday.
Trinity means three in one. The Father, the son and the Holy Spirit.

Its like an apple, the skin is like God, he protects us like the skin of an apple protects the flesh and seeds. The flesh is like Jesus, he nourishes us. The seeds are like the Holy Spirit planting the fruits of the Spirit.

I enjoyed drawing my apple,
I found it tricky to take the photo without my book falling over, 
Next time I would make the apple a bit bigger.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Selina from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked your apple.
    I learnt that Trinity means 3 in 1.
    Maybe you could make your apple a bit closer.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Selina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.