Thursday 20 August 2020

Bird Feeder

For reading this week and last week we have been making bird feeders. We brang milk bottles from home and made our bird feeders at school. I made mine out of a milk bottle, a wooden ledge for the bird to stand on and some sticks for a roof. I made the hole really big so birds of any size can get the food easily. We took a photo and put it on a google drawing with arrows pointing to the bits and why they are there. I enjoyed making my bird feeder and blogging it. It was really tricky to stick the twigs on. 
Here is my bird feeder google drawing:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.