Tuesday 11 August 2020

Faith Gif

For Today's Cybersmart lesson we were making gifs about faith. We used google slides and we used the information on the faith poster to make the set of slides. Then we went onto tall tweets and made our faith gifs. 

The faith gif started as a challenge about faith our term value. For the challenge we had to make a poster about faith and what it means to us. It had to have an antonym about faith, a synonym about faith, a bible quote about faith and the faith definition. 

While I was making the faith gif I found it really hard to make my slides in time to make it into a gif and put it on my blog.

I really enjoyed making the gif and playing with the colours of the background and fonts of the words.

Next time I would make the gif transition longer so you can have time to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.