Monday 24 August 2020

Reading interview

Last Week we read After the Spill. It was about a ship called the MV Rena that crashed in to the Astrolab reef and leaked oil everywhere. The oil washed up on beaches and killed loads of birds and sea life. We had to buddy up and do an interview. One person was the interviewer and the other was a beach cleaner. I was a beach cleaner and my buddy, Selina, was the interviewer. She asked questions and I answered. I found it tricky to video the interview and say my lines right. I enjoyed blogging it and making the props for it.

Here us my interview:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.