Friday 14 August 2020

Ruru Art

 This week our class has been making ruru art. We got the idea from an artist called John Bevan fords. We used dye and we made the dyes blend by putting the dyes next to each other and they bled into each other. We drew lines and put patterns inside the lines like korus, triangles and circles. We blended yellow and orange for the eyes and used red for the eye brows and bags under its eyes. We used green and blue for the ruru and dark green and purple for the background. We had to put it on a google drawing and use arrows to point to the bits. When I was making my art I found it quite hard to make the dye blend without messing it up,

I enjoyed blending the colours and putting the patterns inside the lines,

Next time I could make the eyes a bit brighter,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.