Thursday 27 August 2020

Tracey Tawhiao Art

The week before last week we were doing Tracey Tawhiao Art. We had to choose a piece of newspaper with some words that means something to us. On my piece of paper I have: Turanganui-a-kiwa Our story, Horouta and Takitimu, Beach, Games, Travel and Better together. I chose these words because I come from  Turanganui-a-kiwa, Horouta and Takitimu are part of Turanganui-a-kiwa's history, Beach because I love going to the beach, Games because I like playing family board games, travel because I like to travel and better together because I think that things are always better when your together. I found it tricky to draw the patterns, I enjoyed painting the paragraphs. Here is my art work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.