Monday 2 November 2020

Camp GIF

Today we had to use our turbo charge it tools to show our camp experience. Camp was really fun, we did heaps of fun activities like the flying fox, the high ropes, laser tag, slingshot paint ball, the luge and lots of others. I used Talls tweets and created my google slide into a gif. We had to put photos. I put titles to tell you what we were doing in those photos.

I enjoyed making the gif and adding the photos to it,

I found it tricky to make the photos fit onto the slides,

Next time I would make each background a different colour so it looks a bit more interesting.

Here is my gif:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.