Wednesday 11 November 2020

Rat Island Language Features Worksheet

 Today for our reading tasks we had to do a language features sheet. We had to find Similes, Metaphors and Personification in the book, then we had to say what our visualisations were e.g what we see, hear, taste, smell, our touch. I did three similes but I couldn't find any Personification or Metaphors. 

I enjoyed reading through the book and finding the Similes, Metaphors and Personification,

I found it tricky to find the Similes,

Next time i could put more Similes, Metaphors and Personification.

Here is a photo of my worksheet:


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Ciara,
    I like how you took a photo of the worksheet so we could picture the layout, but next time maybe you could write down the similes like how I did on my blog because I couldn’t quite read it.
    Please visit my blog
    Catalina @ Saint Mary's - Gisborne
    Ma te wa
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.