Friday 13 November 2020

Moon Masque

 Today for Cybersmart we were doing art colouring book. We had to watch some videos about art and then go onto art colouring book and chose a picture to colour in. The picture i chose was called Moon Masque and its by Lois Mailou Jones who is a famous artist and taught other people in watercolour classes. She liked to paint landscapes and street scenes. 

I enjoyed colouring in the art,

I found it tricky to chose colours that go together well,

Next time I could make it a bit more colourful,

                                                                       Here is my art:

                                                         And here is Lois Mailou Jones's art:


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ciara,
    I like the different colours you used in your art. I wonder why the original artist chose the colours used then?
    What other paintings would you like to colour in your way?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.