Friday 6 November 2020

Parihaka feather

 This week for reading we were learning about Parihaka and about the white albatross feather. The teacher hid information cards around the room and gave us puzzle pieces that were shaped into feathers with questions about Parihaka on them. We could go in buddy's or individuales. I went in buddys with Leyla. We had to go around the room and find the information cards around the room and answer the questions. Then we had to decorate the feathers but leave the colour white at the same time. 

I enjoyed answering the questions and decorating the feathers,

I found it tricky to find the right answers on the information cards and match them to the questions,

Here is a picture of my feather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.