Thursday 5 November 2020

October Reflection

 Today we did our October reflections. We had to Tell write about camp, What we have been reading this month,  Athletics day, monthly points and about the letters to the editor. I like doing these reflections because I like to see all the things we have been learning this month and what I have achieved.

I enjoyed doing my reflection,

I found it tricky to remember one of the books I have read this month,

Next time I could change the colour of the background.

Here is my reflection:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.