Tuesday 10 November 2020

Rat island predictions

This week for reading we are starting a new book called Rat Island by Stu Duval. We had to look and the front cover and read the blurb at the back, then we had to complete the pre-reading prediction sheet and write down what we think the book is going to be about. After we did the prediction we had to read chapter 1 of the book.
I enjoyed reading chapter 1,
I found it tricky to  

Here is a picture of my prediction sheet:

If you can't read it this is what I think the book is going to be about:
I think that there is an island and there are lots of rats, they take over the island and if the pirates don't obey the rules on the ship they have to go and live on rat island with all the rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.