Friday 6 November 2020

Camp Thank you letters

 Last week we went on camp and this week we had to write a letter to one of the helpers or teachers who came on camp. I chose Shaun who was the parent helper for my group. At camp we did heaps of fun activities like high ropes, flying fox, laser tag, rock climbing and frisbee golf. My favorite was the flying fox and going on the luge. Camp is definitley one of my favorite memories from 2020.

I enjoyed writing the letter,

I found it tricky to think of what to write,

Next time I would add another photo,

Here is my letter:


WALT: structure (thank you letter)

Success Criteria

Self assessment

At least 2 or 3 paragraphs 


Correct layout


Nouns and Verbs




Ciara M

40 Campion Rd

Gisborne


5 November 2020


Dear Shaun,


{I am writing to you to thank you for being one of the amazing parent helpers who helped make the Year 5 and 6 camp possible. Thank you for helping with the activities like the high ropes course and the flying fox. Without your help we wouldn’t have been able to do those activities. You also helped other people have more fun by āencouraging them to go one step further.


Two of my favourite activities were the flying fox and slingshot paintball. Corin got me in the back, Unasie hit me in the face and I got paint in my mouth. It was also funny when you zoomed past me on the luge! Thanks for encouraging me to climb higher on the rock wall and reach my goal.


So thank you for giving up your time to come on camp and help out. 

{I really appreciate it. I hope you had a great time too.


Ngā mihi

Ciara


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.